2017 Meal Site Information Now Available!
We're thrilled to share our updated list of sites for this summer, including new sites like Lunenburg Library, Szot Park in Chicopee, Mattapan Library, and the Brockton WIC Office. Find the full list of updated meal site locations and times on our website or SummerEats app, available for iOS or Android. Check back throughout the summer to find up-to-date information on summer meals locations in your community. You can also text "FOOD" or "COMIDA" to 877-877 or call Project Bread's FoodSource Hotline at 1-800-645-8333.
Spread the Word about Your SFSP Program
Create a customized flyer for your summer meals program! Our customizable template allows you to easily create and print free outreach materials made just for your program. Find the template and more printable materials here, or order printed materials here.
Tell Us How We Did Last Year!
We want to hear from you! Take a simple 5-10 minute survey to let us know how CNOP did this past year. Can you think of something we could do better? Wish we had more available resources for your program? This is your chance to let us know! Your responses will give us valuable feedback and help us shape our tactics for the upcoming year.
Chefs in Schools Menu Byte
Chicken Caesar Wrap
Looking for an easy, portable meal that kids will love this summer? Try our Chef-tested, kid-approved Chicken Caesar Wraps for a fun summer lunch or dinner.
Yield: 100 servings
- 12 1/2 lbs. diced chicken
- 3 qts. + 1 Tbsp. lite Caesar dressing
- 6 1/2 lbs. chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 qts. croutons
- 100 each 10-inch tortillas
- Thaw chicken in refrigerator a few days before you are planning to make the wraps.
- Mix the chicken and Caesar dressing in a large stainless steel bowl.
- Add 3 oz. scoop of chicken and dressing mixture, 1/2 cup of lettuce, and 1/8 cup of croutons to each tortilla.
- Wrap tortillas up like a burrito and wrap each one in deli paper. Place in a 4" deep hotel pan and refrigerate until service.